Wednesday, February 3, 2016

P.E goals for this semester

Last semester, my Japanese got a lot better. Hopefully, at the end of this semester, I will look back and be able to say the same then. Right now, what I most want to improve is my ability to sound natural while I speak on the spot. This means eliminating gaps between my words as much as possible, and also using correct pronunciation while I speak. To do this, here is my plan.

1. Do all the P.E assignments as best as I can.
2. Choose to participate as much as possible in class.
3. Go to Japanese table.
4. Go to office hours at least once a week.
5. Go to Shibata's office hours at least once every two weeks.

By doing these things, I hope to continue my Japanese education in the best way possible. 

Sincerely,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment