Friday, May 6, 2016

Final reflections for this year
 
I think that overall, I am very happy with how my Japanese has improved this year. Overt the course of the last two semesters  I started from knowing absolutely no Japanese, to being able to read and write and understand quite a bit. I was mostly able to meet my goals for PE, and my reading and writing and speaking are much better than I though they  would be at the beginning of the year.
 
I think that this blog has been a very fun place for me. I enjoyed writing slightly longer essays in Japanese and also reading about my classmate's lives and ideas through their blogs. It helped me learn more about them, even if I hadn't ever talked to them. I am greatly looking forward to studying Japanese this summer and also next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment